Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Time flies fast. Can I have my Nutella?

It's already February, I mean, it's going closer to the end of February. 

Seriously? Wow!


I can't believe it's already February, it's 2015 and it's going closer to the end of February which means that March will come soon. Time flies so fast, so fast that I didn't realize May is coming. May. Yes, May! My birthday, and it means another preparation for my birthday party which, I hope, would be much merrier. A number of close friends would be invited and I already started saving some money for the birthday party. I guess there would be pizza and root beer for this year (and maybe ice cream!) and some small games for the party but I don't expect there would be Pinata. 

Any suggestions for the birthday venue around Bandung? 

But mentioning pizza then the party would be likely to be held somewhere like nearby pizzeria, though actually I don't like pizza. Ice cream! Ice cream! I scream for ice cream! But wait! Too much ice cream won't kill you, will it? Because every spoon of McFlurry is sooooo a-mew-zing and I can't resist the temptation! I NEED MY MCFLURRY RIGHT NOW CUZ IT MAKES ME DANCE LIKE PHINEAS! 


Not a really good dance, though. Ferb dances better anyway. 

So that's all. I just want to say that time flies fast and it means early preparation for my birthday party. Way too early to think of such thing actually but I don't care. I want this year to be much merrier, so special that the party would be memorable for me myself and my friends. 

So where's my Nutella? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment