Thursday, May 8, 2014

Ballade

I feel like I've talked too much and I've never been really good at listening. I've tweeted too much. I've complained too much. I've grumbled too much. I haven't really listened to people well. I've ignored what nature has told me. I've closed my eyes and deafened my ears. Now I'm bored of myself. I'm bored of talking too much. I'm bored of not being able to listen well. I'm bored of being disappointed. I'm bored of being random. I'm bored of having chaotic things in my mind. I'm boring and I'm bored of myself being so boring. 

Cars keep running. Lights keep shining. People keep talking about lots of things. People keep killing each other in any way a person can be killed. Buildings keep growing taller like a beanstalk. The sun gets hotter and hotter each day. The night gets colder and colder, and is not as dark as it used to be. Stars have disappeared and moon hasn't been seen these days. My garden is not as beautiful as it used to be. Flowers are so black and white. The grass is not green; it is desaturated. Cats don't meow anymore; cats bark now. Dog eats dog. My guppy fish munches my ring finger. The sky is not blue; it is grey now. The air around me has vanished. Water doesn't quench my thirst. Food tastes the same. Someone backstabs his best friend. A girl decapitates her boyfriend. Five bitches sing a song about stupid love. A jerk keeps holding a gunfire in his hand and he doesn't know how to use it so all he can do is just holding the gunfire and he may point it to his head sometime. Nouveau riches seek the attention of the riches because they love the riches' credit cards. Bottled water is sold for ten bucks at a pizzeria. 

What a boring life! 

Can I just walk somewhere quiet and serene? Can I just sit on a bench, under an apple tree, asking a little bird nestling on the branch "How do you do?" I need a clear blue sky. Some clouds would be fine. Sun should be cooler. Night should be warmer. Can I ask stars up there in the sky to twinkle? I wish moon would be back tonight. Evergreen. Can grass be real green, not desaturated? Flowers are not colorful. Why? Can flowers be colorful? 

I've been listening to the same music over and over again. Mother nature sings me her song everyday but I never listen to her song. 

I won't to stop the music but I don't know how to stop it. 

The music makes me tired. It will kill me somehow. Then I decide to run away. 

It's so quiet. It's so serene. Drops of fresh morning dew feel so amazing. I open my eyes and listen to mother nature's song. The music of all seasons: the spring concerto, the summer symphony, the autumn nocturne, the winter waltz. Grass can sing and I've never heard it singing before. Flowers hum with hummingbirds. Raindrops fall, sounding like music box. 

Raindrops fall, sounding like music box. 

Raindrops fall, sounding like music box. 

At night raindrops fall. They sound like music box. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment