Thursday, May 29, 2014

My little McFlurry party

Yesterday (May 28th) was my birthday and I held a small party at nearby McDonald's. I invited some friends to the party and there we enjoyed lunch together as we celebrated my birthday. My sister came to the party as well but my brother couldn't make it because he was doing his exam. 

I had only one class at 8.40 and it ended at 10.40 so it was such a good thing because I could start the party earlier. I went to McDonald's with my announcer friend Icha and we met my sister there. The theme for the party is McFlurry because I love McFlurry very much so it became the main dish for the party. I ordered iced Milo and French Fries as well. Icha became the MC of the party and some of friends said words of advice and birthday messages for me. 


from left to right: i-Jay, bang Opan 'Bradley', and me


from left to right: Kemala Tyara, Pritania, me, Adele, Alina

from left to right: Fatin, Onne, Yana, me, Arini, Agistya, Icha
I had fun. Thank you guys for coming to my party :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment