Friday, May 16, 2014

Samantha Puckett vs Savannah Westcott

Okay, this is gonna be random but this is what is running on my mind right now. Jennette Mccurdy is one of my favorite country singers (do I have any other favorite country singers? 'cuz I'm not really into country music actually). Moreover, she's Sam Puckett, Cat Valentine's roommate on Nickelodeon's Sam & Cat and I love both the girls. Mccurdy is so wonderful. She's good at both acting and singing and that should be one of the reasons why I like her. 

Mccurdy starred some films, as well as TV shows. I'm a big fan of Sam & Cat, starring Mccurdy as Sam Puckett and Ariana Grande-Butera as Cat Valentine. The girls have distinct stereotypes which make the two roommates so unique. You might think that Sam's boyish style might clash with Cat's girly style but the fact is that.. well, both girls compliment each other and sometimes I think they're just like a married couple, with Sam playing role as the husband..

Credit: Sam and Cat wikia
credit: Sam and Cat wikia
credit: Nickelodeon wikia

In 2013, she played Savannah Westcott in Nickelodeon's Swindle. Her role as Savannah "The Actress" in Swindle really blows my mind because Savannah is so not Sam (and definitely, Sam is so not Savannah). I can't tell that Savannah is similar Sam Puckett's twin sister Melanie Puckett either because Savannah is so different to either Sam or Melanie. Mccurdy looks more girly, I mean, more feminine as Savannah (well, Melanie is girly, too). Savannah is an actress who plays in several school plays and she can play a number of different roles, from news reporter to nun. 

credit: Mccurdian
credit: Nickelodeon
credit: fanpop
credit: teenidols4you

I can't decide who is better, Savannah Westcott or Sam Puckett because both are so awesome! But, hey! Notice the last picture of Savannah Westcott.. 

Sam, and Gibby? 

Okay, probably they are actually meant to be together LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment